- RSS Channel Showcase 2493688
- RSS Channel Showcase 2259295
- RSS Channel Showcase 9466289
- RSS Channel Showcase 7840989
Articles on this Page
- 08/05/15--14:12: _Pam Completed 99 HI...
- 09/08/15--05:00: _Peter Uses Exercise...
- 09/08/15--05:01: _Rich Gets High on H...
- 09/08/15--05:02: _Tracy Feels Young a...
- 08/03/16--09:15: _Introducing Pump Up...
- 01/03/17--10:28: _New HIIT workouts f...
- 05/15/18--08:07: _Fitness Hack: 4 Tim...
- 05/18/18--14:44: _Fitness Myths Debun...
- 05/22/18--08:34: _The Number 1 Way To...
- 05/29/18--11:35: _Can Being Fit Help ...
- 06/01/18--15:02: _Diet Hack: Beat You...
- 06/13/18--09:21: _Live Longer And Age...
- 06/20/18--08:35: _Fitness Hacks: How ...
- 07/03/18--08:05: _Creating Habits Tha...
- 07/24/18--08:27: _Detox Hacks: Remove...
- 08/21/18--08:18: _5 Hacks To Help You...
- 08/27/18--15:36: _7 Exercises To Rele...
- 09/11/18--09:14: _How To Bust Through...
- 10/11/18--08:27: _This Routine Blasts...
- 11/06/18--08:22: _The Ultimate 10 Min...
- 08/05/15--14:12: Pam Completed 99 HIIT Sessions and Lost 35 Pounds
- 09/08/15--05:00: Peter Uses Exercise to Fuel His Contagious Optimism
- 09/08/15--05:01: Rich Gets High on His Workouts
- 09/08/15--05:02: Tracy Feels Young at Heart Through Exercise
- 08/03/16--09:15: Introducing Pump Up Your Run
- 05/15/18--08:07: Fitness Hack: 4 Time Savers That Will Help You Fit Fitness In
- 05/18/18--14:44: Fitness Myths Debunked: 4 Lies About Running You Still Believe
- 05/22/18--08:34: The Number 1 Way To Get Fit Fast
- 05/29/18--11:35: Can Being Fit Help You Ace Your Job Interview?
- 06/01/18--15:02: Diet Hack: Beat Your Sweet Tooth
- 06/13/18--09:21: Live Longer And Age Gracefully Through Exercise
- 06/20/18--08:35: Fitness Hacks: How To Track Your Fitness For Weight Loss
- 07/03/18--08:05: Creating Habits That Make Weight Loss And Fitness Easy
- 07/24/18--08:27: Detox Hacks: Remove Toxins The Easy Way
- 08/21/18--08:18: 5 Hacks To Help You Get More Vegetables In Your Diet
- 08/27/18--15:36: 7 Exercises To Release Tight Hips And Regain Fitness Mobility
- 09/11/18--09:14: How To Bust Through A Weight Loss Plateau
- 10/11/18--08:27: This Routine Blasts Your Abs In Just 3 Minutes
- 11/06/18--08:22: The Ultimate 10 Minute Treadmill HIIT Workout
Pam lives by the mantra of “healthy mind, body, and spirit” for others and for herself Name: Pam Sessions Completed: 99 MotionTraxx Minutes Logged: 2,170 Favorite MotionTrack: Burn This! for Tabata Lovers Result: Lost 35 pounds After some soul searching and with the support of those close to her, Pam decided to make a big career change – […]
Peter’s take-charge attitude permeates all aspects of his life, especially his workouts. Name: Peter Sessions Completed: 102 MotionTraxx Minutes Logged: 2,533 Favorite MotionTrack: Treadmill Coach vol. 2 by Amy Dixon Result: Contagious Optimism Peter was born and raised in Jamaica but took off for a life around the globe, working as an executive chef on a […]
Bigger, Faster, Stronger is the motto that Rich Thomann cultivated from old-school neighborhood competition and the motto that later helped Rich play for the best football team in the country, Notre Dame. Name: Rich MotionTraxx Sessions Completed: 95 MotionTraxx Hours Logged: 2,017 Favorite MotionTrack: Elliptical Express #2 by Stephanie Vitorino Result: Life-sustaining endorphin highs Rich […]
Tracy lives in Fruita, Colorado, an outdoorsy area with a small town feel. She’s 45 with three kids (24, 21, and 11) and one 9 month-old granddaughter. Relaxed, energetic, tattooed, strong, and active, she’s one of the coolest grandmothers out there – as Tracy puts it, she’s really 25 at heart. Name: Tracy MotionTraxx Sessions […]
If you’re looking for a workout that can give you a better metabolism boost, then look no further then Pump Up Your Run on the Motion Traxx app. This 25-minute workout taught by Teri Ann Krefting is a total body, High Intensity Interval Training workout. This workout was first seen in Shape magazine and was […]
You’ll be happy to know that Motion Traxx was designed for one thing: to get you moving! To get your 2017 in ‘Motion’, we just released three new workouts that will provide you with major exercise motivation. These are short workouts, and can be done by anyone, at any fitness level. Whether you just want to […]
I believe that being fit empowers us to live our greatest life. Who better to accomplish our biggest goals and accomplish our dreams than the fittest, healthiest version of ourselves? So, why aren’t more people living their fittest life? I think it comes down to 4 obstacles: Lack of time Lack of motivation Lack of knowledge […]
Running delivers a myriad of benefits for your fitness and your health. A study published in Psychonomic Bulletin and Review showed that running can be good for the heart, legs, and lungs, while also boosting memory. But as running continues to rise in popularity, so does the amount of information, and misinformation, about running. We set out to […]
Want to know the #1 way to get in shape, fast? The answer is simple. Doing it is not. If being fit was easy, we’d all be working out consistently, tracking our progress and eating all the best foods. But being fit is not easy. The #1 way to get fit fast, is to work with […]
One of my core beliefs is that being fit helps us live our greatest life. While fitness provides a myriad of benefits, both physical and mental, it can also have very practical benefits across many areas that are important to us. In this post, we’ll explore if fitness can help us with the area of […]
The struggle is real. You’re doing your best to eat healthy, when all of a sudden, you get a craving for that cookie in you cupboard or that frappuccino at your favorite coffee shop or that piece of cake sitting behind the glass (the list goes on). Sugar Is One Powerful Substance No one can blame you for […]
Aging. It can turn us into lesser versions of our former selves. And, unfortunately, there’s no escaping it. But it is possible to delay it and age gracefully? SOME EFFECTS OF AGING As we age, our bodies go through numerous changes. One notable change is that our muscles and bones get weaker. According to a study […]
What if I told you that adding just one habit to your routine could make all the difference in your ability to lose weight, tone up and put on muscle? This one habit is so powerful, it gives you greater awareness of everything you eat, for your entire life, and improves your chances of weight […]
When it comes to achieving a fitness goal, whether it’s to lose weight, run a marathon or get the body you want, the saying ‘your habits determine your success’ rings very true. It’s our habits, or what we do consistently, that either moves us toward or away from what we want. The foods we eat, […]
Due to things like pesticides, pollution and plastics, there has been a rise in toxins found in our food, air and water supply. These toxins are flushed out by your livers, which means our livers need to work extra hard these days to eliminate toxins from our body. According to an article by DetoxDIY, our […]
Here’s an easy question: How would you like to quickly boost your health, feel great and lose weight, all at the same time? If you said yes, then this blog post is for you. First, let me say that we will be focusing on vegetables and we will layout some hacks that will make […]
Have you ever felt you couldn’t exercise like you wanted to because back or knee pain was limiting your range of motion? If so, you could be limited due to tightness in your hips. Below, we will cover the main reason for hip tightness and give you helpful exercises and stretches to keep your hips loose […]
Have your fitness results ‘flat-lined’? You’re working hard in the gym, you’re being careful about your eating and you’ve even given up some of your favorite guilty pleasures, to no avail. Even though you’ve made some good progress in the past, losing fat and achieving your ideal body seems to have gotten a lot tougher. […]
When it comes to your fitness routine, efficiency is essential. Wouldn’t you prefer to get your workouts done in a time-efficient manner so you can get on with the rest of your life? Me too! In fact, efficiency is what I espouse to clients in my BodyHack90™ program all the time. It’s why I design […]
If you’re like me, you love to do things efficiently, including getting your workouts done fast. You may know by now that we have a number of super-efficient, 20-minute HIIT treadmill workouts in the Motion Traxx app. The fitness app features audio coaching from top trainers like master trainer Amy Dixon, set to motivating dance […]